Thanks. Mostly I just want to make sure that the spam is properly being blocked.
I made you an owner of the list (and I'll do the same for the Dev list too).
Typically there's about 5 spam messages a month, so it's low key, but
there are some dormant members who look to have never sent a message.
Recently a few came to life and sent spam.

If you ever want to jump out, just change your settings
http://groups.google.com/group/radiantcms/manage_members?view=mod&sort=email

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC