On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 1:13 PM, rosslaird <r...@rosslaird.com> wrote:
> My approach has been to place all css files in /css (and all
> javascript in /js). I assume this folder will not be over-written by
> future updates. These non-standard folders probably violate the
> principle of convention over configuration, but the fact that the
> folders are outside of /stylesheets and /javascripts -- and therefore
> will not be messed with (I hope!) in future upgrades -- makes me more
> comfortable.

The next version of Radiant will have a Sheets extension which allows
you to better manage javascripts and stylesheets from the admin
interface. By default it will use `css` and `js` but before the next
version is released I'll be adding an option to change this.

Regardless of that, if you have files in `/css` they will be chosen
first before hitting the application.

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC