Hi Jim / Wes,

> On 6/1/11 9:18 PM, Jim Gay wrote:
>> Paul, I'm not sure I understand, but I missed your offer for
>> debugging: I accept!

Jim - Am very happy to help however I can - I want to get involved in
Radiant, probably have most to contribute to extension development but happy
to pitch in when I gain familiarity. Priority for me is shipping a project
on 1.0.0 (having trouble with the reader extensions, if I can get some help
off list to check my configurations before I go reporting a non-issue on
github I'd certainly appreciate it! I have need for a few days of a radiant
freelancer asap! )

On 2 June 2011 05:12, Wes Gamble <we...@att.net> wrote:
> Paul saw missing rake tasks when upgrading from 0.9.1 to 1.0.0 RC1.

Spot on. Rake tasks were missing such as radiant:update which made
completing the upgrade impossible to complete.

*Speculation: Wes - do you have a vendor/radiant? Tried removing this with
any change in results?*

A diff of the results of 'rake -T radiant' on my 0.91/1.0.0 RC1
semi-migrated project and the 1.0.0 RC1 gem (ignoring extensions - for
reference fckeditor and vapor were installed in the project) show the
project missing the following details:

DEPRECATION WARNING: Rake tasks in vendor/plugins/dataset/tasks are
deprecated. Use lib/tasks instead. (called from
/Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/radiant-1.0.0.rc1/vendor/rails/railties/lib/tasks/rails.rb:10)
rake radiant:clobber_package                                  # Remove
package products

rake radiant:import:prototype:assets                          # Import
images, javascripts, and styles from prototype
rake radiant:import:prototype:images                          # Import
images from prototype
rake radiant:import:prototype:javascripts                     # Import
javascripts from prototype

rake radiant:package                                          # Build all
the packages
rake radiant:release                                          # Publish the
release files to RubyForge.
rake radiant:repackage                                        # Force a
rebuild of the package files

This may provides more detail to Wes' bug report (the last three items
should appear after radiant:import:prototype:stylesheets)
*
*The lack of radiant:update in both task listings, which was necessary to
complete the migration, is what caused me to finally do a new project using
rc1 and reintroduce the extensions which I was able to migrate to RC2
successfully.*

Speculation: I assume that radiant:update should only be 'available' when in
scope of radiant projects as it's present in my RC2 project but not in the
RC2 gem. Any other tasks with similar 'scoped availabilities' will obviously
not show as missing... Could this be partly to blame, do the above tasks
have 'scoped availabilities' where the test for 'scoped within a radiant
project' is broken?*

Hope that helps rather than confuses the issue,

Paul