Abder -

I am working on something that is similar for someone - Upgrading a site
that is already existing and porting it to Radiant.

I started with working on a Template -
https://github.com/radiant/radiant/wiki/Make-a-Template-from-an-existing-site

Figured out what existing Extensions were available -

https://github.com/radiant/radiant/wiki/#extensions

And now I am working on moving and re-doing the content to make it look good.

I know that I will need to "roll my own" extensions or do some other
coding and there are tutorials on how to do that in the wiki )but I
haven't gotten that far)

Hope this helps some.

Al