Hello Jim (and all),

thank you for the answers.
I also would like to go your 4th way. But I am afraid I have to choose
1) or 2) as I need to get this run within the next few days.
What details would you like to know? There is for example a list of
persons that needs to be displayed inside radiant pages. This list is
dynamic and should depend on some parameters you pass with the radiant
tag or the like. Also there is a registration form that must be
displayed on various radiant pages. The existing application has
almost 150 models, so I'm a bit scared to move this into an extension
although only a few models would be necessary to be used inside the
tags.

Maybe there is a way to have such custom tags containing content from
the existing app when I try to set up solution 2) ?

best,
Abder