On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Jim Gay <j...@saturnflyer.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Marshal Linfoot <mlinf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm having trouble with an upgrade to rc4 and wondering if anyone else has
>> run into similar problems.
>>
>> Starting with a cloned copy of 0.9.1 instance, I've followed the guide from
>> Jim Gay, https://gist.github.com/1540782, and can successfully start up an
>> rc4 version of the site. But none of the former paperclipped assets are
>> accessible and same thing for migrated sns styleshhets and javascripts.
>> There are no error messages during the process, only a few warnings about
>> deprecated items.

I forgot to mention this: There's a new initializer for the clipped
extension which should be generated for you. I've actually seen
problems where it wasn't respecting the settings for my S3 bucket. I
haven't had time to dig into it, but John Muhl has been working on
that part of it.  We thought we had it fixed, I have't had time to
verify that, but perhaps it's not complete yet.

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com