On 13 Jan 2012, at 00:29, Marshal Linfoot wrote:

> I'm having trouble with an upgrade to rc4 and wondering if anyone else has
> run into similar problems.
>
> Starting with a cloned copy of 0.9.1 instance, I've followed the guide from
> Jim Gay, https://gist.github.com/1540782, and can successfully start up an
> rc4 version of the site. But none of the former paperclipped assets are
> accessible

The missing assets are probably just a configuration issue. Have you run rake
db:migrate? I guess you must have for it to run at all. If so, please could you
tell me what you have for these config settings:

        assets.additional_thumbnails                    (this is the old
setting used by paper clipped)
        assets.thumbnails.image
        assets.thumbnails.video
        assets.thumbnails.pdf