Hey everybody,

Radiant development has been quiet, but it's still under development.

I'm currently on a project using Radiant and planned to do a lot of
development to move it forward. Unfortunately the project I've
inherited had a lot of serious problems that need some major surgery.
This has kept me from pushing code for Radiant.
I've been doing some work to get to a place where we can move to Rails 3 faster.
Tonight I'll be hacking with others at Arlington Ruby
(http://arlingtonruby.org) and will be working with people interested.
I've shared ideas about CMS with Patrick Peak of BrowserCMS and he'll
be there helping me move things along.

My current plan is to make a new clean project and pull things into
the engine to eventually feedback to Radiant proper. I'll update the
mailing list with details soon.

-Jim

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com