I actually take that back, I responded way to fast, it looks like it
doesn't have a dependency it defines it in the model for some /very
odd/ reason instead of as a helper or lib so I missed it entirely
since I did not see that kind of logic coming.  Anyways if he is using
the Mail gem with this gem there will be a conflict anyways
considering Radiant defines Mail so it's not gonna work with Mail at
all.  The rest of it is true though, the problematic line and and all.