Hi Jim

thank you for the instructions you have given me.
They have worked out fine.

I am experiencing another problem.

I have tried to reset the administrator password following this howto
https://github.com/radiant/radiant/wiki/Reset-Your-Admin-Password

I can see the changes  in the user table, however I am not able to
login.
(I have restarted the server, just because it was cheep enough...)
I have noticed that the two hashes are different.

Maybe there is difference between the hash functions that are called
by the webpage
and called from the console.

Sorry for not being able to do it by myself.

Best regards
Corinna