Excuse me for resurrecting this thread, but I'm trying to do the same
thing. I'm running Radiant 0.9.1 with the Archive, CopyMove, FancyBox,
Navigation Tags, Paperclipped, Ray, Reorder and Settings extensions. I
copied the MySQL DB and the radiant folder to new server. Then began
following instructions to upgrade. I got a bunch of errors/alerts in step 7
"bundle exec script/server". There were several Gem::SourceIndex notices
about things being deprecated. Then I got a whole bunch of load errors. I
tried it again, making sure to follow the instructions exactly on the web
page, but I'm still getting these errors. If I ignore the errors and
continue with the instructions, I get to the step "bundle exec rake
radiant:update" and then it aborts because it didn't know how to build the
task radiant:update. Could someone please help me figure out what I'm doing
wrong? I'm going to need some hand holding with this. If there's another
way to migrate this site, I'd be happy to give that a try. Thanks for your
help.

Robert