Not to bump this back up for the HOW but moreso for the why or "if".

Does anyone host a Radiant powered site on the free heroku plan without
much pain? For certain clients of mine the jump from free to $36+ is too
much. For me it's negligible but, I know the benefits of heroku.  They
don't necessarily get it.

I don't want to deal with hosting stuff any more so pushing for heroku
would be a big win.

Thoughts?

Thanks everyone - greatly appreciate it.

- Joel