I am having an issue with radiant.

Stack
Freebsd 8.3
SQL Lite (for now)
Rails 3.2
Ruby 1.9.3
Radient 2.0.8
Apache22

OK so my setup is a symbolic link under my domain to the public folder of
the radiant app.  Apache is setup to send this to rails.  so it is
mydomain.com/CMS
That works to navigate to the radiant instance but pretty much all the
links in radiant point to mydomain.com/radiant/whatever instead of
mydomain.com/CMS/radiant/whatever.  So therefore the links aren't working.
 I type them correctly in the browser url the pages work though.  So how do
I set a base url in radiant.

I am new to radiant and rails but none of the other rails apps I have setup
have behaved this way.

Ken