The way extensions are listed on http://ext.radiantcms.org/ is that
they list their minimum requirement.
That may still be accurate but there have been some changes to
extensions since that project was created.

Can you provide your Gemfile and any error messages that you have?
Can you share your config/environment.rb file?

It's unlikely that they've disappeared. It may be so, but it's unlikely.

-Jim

Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com