I've just started playing around with ruby and radiant so please forgive my
ignorance.

I've successfully deployed radiant Version 1.0.1 (gem) to heroku cedar
frontend looks and works fine admin works fine as well but all  images js
and css are missing (error 400).
Locally they are present i've done git add and git commit  to the public
folder after these files were generated by visiting my local admin however
the problem persists.

What files should I post here so someone can help me to solve this issue?

Thank you