You might be able to find something here:
http://ext.radiantcms.org/search?q=members
http://ext.radiantcms.org/search?q=password

Or at least get some ideas for how you can implement it.

Radiant is out of date, but we're working on it. I still love it and
it's still getting attention.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Robert Cotey <cot...@coteyr.net> wrote:
> Is there a plugin that I can use to restrict access to view pages, only if
> your in a certain group? I have tried Reader and I haven't been able to get
> it cleanly install. RBAC seems like a maybe but again, doesn't seem like a
> good fit.
>
> I would like to make a section that is public facing and a section that
> requires "membership". It's seems like this should be stupidly common, but I
> can't seem to find a working extension. That said, it also seems like
> Radiant is about 3 years (or more) behind everything else. I don't have a
> problem with that, I'm just hoping I didn't fall in love with a dead project
> that no one supports.
>
> --
>
> ---

Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com