Hi Heikki,

Am 14.08.2017 um 15:03 schrieb Heikki Vatiainen:
On 10.8.2017 21.00, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

1.) Please add a dot as delimiter between seconds and microseconds, then text2pcap can parse the timestamp with the option flag '-t %s.'

Ok, the microseconds will be zero padded too keep all significant digits.

2.) and if we already patch and change the output format, we should also trim the directive line to meet promised text2pcap enhancements:
Reconsidering this, I think the current '##' prefix should stay since we don't know how text2pcap will handle '#TEXT2PCAP'. If the prefix is kept as is, the lines can still processed to get the options but they should not clash with the possible text2pcap extensions.

ok, and my wrapper script parses already one or more # before TEXT2PCAP, but I will update the comments and add a shebang line.

What shebang do you prefer in the goodies?

#!/usr/bin/perl

or

#!/usr/bin/env perl

Thanks