On 11.8.2017 16.09, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

But, it seems that <Server RADSEC> and <AuthBy RADSEC> logs only incoming packets with MessageLog, I need also the outgoing packets logged.

Please verify it and if it's a mistake, please patch it.

This seems to be correct. The first target for message logging was plain RADIUS and I think it's fine to make it work with RadSect too. The shared code already allows it to work for incoming requests but the stream sending seems to need a bit more.

Thanks for reporting this!
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.