Hi Stephen.

from your config file, the logs should be dropped at
/usr/local/radius/radacct/detail

Does radiator have permission to write to /usr/local/radius/radacct/detail?
Does the file exist? What are its permissions? Are there any errors reported in
the Radiator log file?

Cheers.

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody