The detail file is being created, and SOMETIMES I get a Modem-Start
accounting record dropped. I don't however get true start or stop
records. When using the radpwtst program, I DO get start/stop records
generated.

The acct_port1 and acct_host1 are set correctly. The secret is correct
as shown by correct authentication.

I am running 2.13beta as per your instructions. Will download 2.12.1 and
test the configuration on a second platform.

--
Stephen Ollis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Ph: +61 2 9911 1606(BH)
Team Leader, Server Systems - Network Engineering  +61 2 9911 1555(FAX)