Hi John,

Youll need to send a trace outoput at level 4 so we can see what the SQL
statement its trying to do is.

Cheers.

On Feb 16,  1:34pm, Internet 2xtreme wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) SessSQL errors....
> These started popping up on my console after I changed the
> system names of my modedems.  Any idea what I should do?
>
> Thanks,
> John Kicklighter
> Internet 2xtreme
>
> DBD::Sybase::db do failed: Server message number=170 severity=15 state=1
line=1 server=ESPRESSO text=Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','. at

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody