Hello,

I keep getting this error message in my logfile:

Thu Mar 25 12:19:35 1999: ERR: Attribute number 39020 (vendor 429) is not defined in
your d
ictionary

I am assuming that the dictionary I am using does not define this attribute. Does
anyone
know what line(s) to add to my dictionary file to take care of this problem!

Vendor 429 is 3com/
USR BTW. Moreover, is it a critical problem or should I learn to live with it.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Mike, Thanks for that default maximum session you added.

-Radwan Khalil
-True Communicatons Corp.