I have had no luck with the AscendSNMP NasType so I did a little research
and here is the MIB that I found works:

$Radius::Nas::AscendMIB.12.3.1.4.$session_id

This will return the name of the user logged in with that session_id. The
important thing is that it can show the user as "steve" or
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" depending on how they logged in. So I was guessing
that:

would fix it.

Let me know your thoughts.

Steve

---
Steve Roderick                                  ProAxis Communications, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Internet Access Provider
                                                (541) 757-0248