Hi Stephen,

Fantastic work with this and the TotalControl patch too.
I will be only too happy to push out a patch.

On Mar 28,  4:47pm, Stephen Roderick wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) AscendSNMP
>
> I have had no luck with the AscendSNMP NasType so I did a little research
> and here is the MIB that I found works:
>
> $Radius::Nas::AscendMIB.12.3.1.4.$session_id
>
> This will return the name of the user logged in with that session_id. The
> important thing is that it can show the user as "steve" or
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" depending on how they logged in. So I was guessing
> that:

I guess that will strip off the realm name, which will match if you are using a
RewriteUsername prior to authentication?

24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   Consulting and development
Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985                 http://www.open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody