On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 11:14:29AM +0100, Arnie Roberts wrote:

> I see. Sounds like you need to set DupInterval to 0 or else fix the problem with
> the newtwork which causes it to lose packets.
> I still think this is essentially a problem caused by the limitations of the Radius
>spec.
> DupInterval is a Radiator "addition" to the spec which overcomes the limitation.

You can never guarantee there won't be an occasional network quirk,
the Radiator server getting busy or the NAS's are on full peak hour.
Radiator should stick to stopping Accounting duplicates (which is what
we want), not interfering with normal RADIUS operations.

I've complained to Cisco ("wishlist") but Mike is easier to convince :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]