On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 04:11:47PM +1000, Anton Sparrius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We normally dont worry about the CallerID, but is it possible to not allow a
> call if it comes from a certain phone number, regardless of what the
> username is??  Or is this more of a NAS thing?

You could make a Handler that looked for your unwanted Caller IDs and rejected
authentication for any user coming from those IDs. Some NAS's have better
ideas and can return a busy signal or a hangup to those Caller IDs (ie even
before the modem negotiation stage).

<Handler Calling-Station-Id=/12345|32456/>
5/>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename reject-users
        </AuthBy>