Seriously, change the usernames and passwords. How do you know they
won't use them from another phone number? You are setting yourself up
for pain and suffering.

Just my $0.02

cheers

Mike McCauley wrote:

> On Apr 15,  2:54pm, Richard Hawley wrote:
> > Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Caller ID
> > But if I wanted radiator to reject ANY username and password coming from one
> phone
> > number, the easiest way would be a handler, correct?  For example, a former
> > employee who knows several usernames and passwords is trying to logon for
> free.
> Nasty.
>
> > To prevent that from his/her phone number, I would need to use a handler, no?
>
> Yes, I think so.
> Dont forget that the way radiator choses between Realms, DEFAULT Realms, regexp
> Realms and Handlers may not be immediately obvious, so make sure you test it.
>
> Cheers.
>

> > ..Rich
> >
> > Mike McCauley wrote:

> have
> > >
> > > No, you could put this in the affected user(s):
> > >
> > > username Password=xxxx,Calling-Station-Id=/^(?!12345)/
> > >
> > > That will reject if the calling station id _is_ 12345
> > >
> > > Hope that helps.
> > >
> > > Cheers.

> use:

> allow

> > > --
> > > Mike McCauley                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd            Unix, Perl, Motif, C++, WWW
> > > 24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   http://www.open.com.au
> > > Phone +61 3 9598-0985                       Fax   +61 3 9598-0955
> > >
> > > Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS server
> > > anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT, Emerald,
> > > Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody
> >
> > --
> > ------------------------------------
> > Richard W. Hawley - Network Engineer
> > CyberZone Internet Services
> > http://www.cyberzone.net
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> >-- End of excerpt from Richard Hawley
>
> --
> Mike McCauley                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd            Unix, Perl, Motif, C++, WWW
> 24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia   http://www.open.com.au
> Phone +61 3 9598-0985                       Fax   +61 3 9598-0955

> Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc on Unix, Win95/8, NT, Rhapsody
> ===

                       Shori Pty Ltd                              /
Barry W Anderson                                   \             / /
Senior Consultant                                   \\\' ,      / //
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                        \\\//,   _/ //,
                       http://www.shori.com            \ ///  <//`
42 Munich Drive                                       /,)-^>>  _\` \\\
Keilor Downs, Victoria                                (/   \\ / \\\
Australia 3038                                              //  //\\\