But if I wanted radiator to reject ANY username and password coming from one phone
number, the easiest way would be a handler, correct?  For example, a former
employee who knows several usernames and passwords is trying to logon for free.
To prevent that from his/her phone number, I would need to use a handler, no?

..Rich