On Thu, 13 May 1999, Mike McCauley wrote:

> What was the problem with $Radius::Nas::AscendMIB.12.2.1.3.$nas_port ?

It just didn't work. Perhaps if someone else could try the one I suggested
and let us all know if it worked for them.

I am using Ascend MAX 6000 boxes but will be using MAX TNT in the future.
Perhaps there is a difference on the different boxes and that is why one
works for me but the other works for someone else.

Steve