I am trying to set up Radiator to initially use my legacy "users" file.

In this file, there are two issues that I can't see solutions to:

1. Radiator expects User-Password = "string", but the legacy file has
entries in the format Password = "string".  Or is this just a matter of
making a dictionary entry like:

ATTRIBUTE       Password        2       string

If so, would this be in addition to the incumbent User-Password entry or
would it be instead of it?

2. Some (OK, lots) of the "strings"s are "UNIX" - meaning that the
radiusd should use system routines to verify the username and supplied
password against the system passwd/shadow password file.  I can't see a
reference to doing this with Radiator.

I realise that I could massage the legacy users file, but this would
somewhat defeat my purpose as there are routines etc in place to maintain
this file and the ultimate agenda is to to move to an AuthBy SQL solution.

Anyone got any hints/pointers/solutions?

Thanks,
Neale.