Subject: (RADIATOR) Separate accounting?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:   Fri, 28 May 1999 18:09:27 -0500 (GMT)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Enrique Vadillo)

Hi,

I use many handlers to forward authentication to different radius servers,
i have this in my config file:

<Handler User-Name=/\@somedomain\.com/>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host X.X.X.X
                Secret *****
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler User-Name=/\@publicdomain\.com/>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host Z.Z.Z.Z
                Secret *****
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

Is it possible to specify in one NAS that acounting should go to my
radiator server IP and can radiator forward accounting accordingly?

I would like to send accounting for @somedomain.com to server X.X.X.X
and accounting for @publicdomain.com Z.Z.Z.Z ?

Thanks a big warm bunch!

Enrique-