Hi,

at my setup each customer group has his own Realm. I use 'RewriteUsername'
to control this. Now, from time to time (no reboot or anything like
this is done), my NAS (Livingston PM3) send the following Accounting
Request out:

        Acct-Session-Id = "00000000"
        NAS-IP-Address = <IP-Number>
        Acct-Status-Type = Start
        Acct-Delay-Time = 6
        Timestamp = 929071869

As you can see, no username is in this request, so my rewriting doesn't work
and the request doesn't end up in one of my Realms. It is ignored by
Radiator an die NAS keeps retransmitting.

Therefor I created a "special Handler":

        <Handler Acct-Session-Id="00000000">
            AcctLogFileName %L/stupid.detail
            AccountingHandled
        </Handler>

But Radiator (version 2.13.1) still ignore the Request. Inserting a simple

            <AuthBy TEST>
            </AuthBy>

in the above Realm fixes the Problem. Is this normal? Is there a better
solution for my problem?

Regards,
 Bernd