Hello Bernd,

Thanks for sending us this information. Given your configuration, I think your
proposed solution (with AuthBy TEST) is the best.

We will considermaking some changes for the next release so that Radiator will
acknowledge those types of accounting messages, even if there is are no AuthBy
clauses in a Realm.

Thanks for raising this issue with us.
Cheers.