Hi!

Is it posible to install Radiator ( in Unix ) in a separate directory
out of the perl directories? I wish to have Radiator installed in
something like /opt/radiator because the posible perl changes of
version, with the .pm files in /opt/radiator/lib, but I don't know how
to get that. It's obvious that I'm not a perl expert. :)

Thanks in advance.

Félix

DATAGRAMA SERVICIOS INTERNET
C/ Acer 30                                        Tlf: +34 3 223 00 98
08038 BARCELONA ( Spain )                         Fax: +34 3 223 12 66
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     http://www.datagrama.net