Mike McCauley wrote:

> 1. cd to the directory containing Radius/*.pm and run radiusd from there, or
> 2. Tell perl about extra places to look for libraries with the -I flag:
>    perl -I /wherever /usr/local/bin/radiusd .....

Thanks for your answer Mike, only a question: can the instalation in
non-standard directories be done with "perl Makefile.pl" and "make
install"?

Félix
DATAGRAMA SERVICIOS INTERNET
C/ Acer 30                                        Tlf: +34 3 223 00 98
08038 BARCELONA ( Spain )                         Fax: +34 3 223 12 66
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     http://www.datagrama.net