Hi Michael,

looking at your config file, you have the Domain line commented out in your
AuthBy NT clause, so I think your Radiator is failing to contact the Domain
Controller of your network, and is therefore rejecting your login request.

I thinbk you need to change your AuthBy NT configuration until it works from
the command line, then try to run it as a service.

Cheers.