I have several <Handler attribute=value> ... </Handler>
blocks in my config file. I am not using any <Realm name> ... </Realm>
blocks.

I would want to log failed authentication requests to a log file.

PasswordLogFileName is probably what I am looking for.

I defined "PasswordLogFileName %L/password.log"
for one of my handlers. But radiator does not write anything to that file.

Documentation says:

"The Password log file is useful for your help desk to diagnose user
logon problems. It is ony written if you define PasswordLogFileName
for a Realm."

Does this mean that PasswordLogFileName can only be used with Realms,
not Handlers ?

--
Jarkko Saloranta
Kajaanin Puhelinosuuskunta