Hi,
        We were wondering if the AuthBy SQL accting tables and
"AcctColumnDef" specifically can be configured to send a line of text
specified in the radius.cfg file.
        Because we have a backup server and a main auth server, we want to
set up radiator to send an additional accting line which specifies which
radius the request came through.  We will be using a centralized db for
all the accting info and so it is important that we can tell which
radiator the requests are coming from.  Is there any directive that will
do this?
        Also, we will need to get a second license from you folks for the
backup radiator server.

Thanks,
Oliver Stockhammer

   Oliver Stockhammer  /        The Internet Channel
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   /   ph 212.243.5200 - fx 212.243.8465
       Systems       /  180 Varick St, 4th Flr, NY, NY  10014