Hugh,
        Is there anyway to actually have Radiator append info to the
incoming data, so that it only uses on query per request?
        I have created an AcctSQLStatement, but it seems because it is an
additional query that it doesn't update the row of data in mysql every
time (It misses a few Acct submissions here and there).  Here is what I am
using:

                AcctSQLStatement        Update ACCOUNTING set ORIGIN ='Auth-2:
local' where TIME_STAMP = %{Timestamp} and NAS_IDENTIFIER = '%N' and
NAS_PORT= '%{NAS-Port}'

        The purpose of the query is to ID the realm and radiator server
which is doing the Authentication(The value of ORIGIN changes for each
Realm) . It there anyway to have radiator include this data in the
original ACCTING queries, so that it is all in one, so to speak?  Perhaps
there is an easy way to modify AcctColumnDef to have a fourth field which
is the actual value for the column.

Thanks,
Oliver Stockhammer
Sys Admin