Hi Mike,

How should I check if I have an Access-Accept in the reply? Below is my
PostAuthHook, you can see that I am printing out the authentication result,
${$_[2]}, the value is always 0. I'm also printing out $main::ACCEPT (From the
PostAuthHook documentation) and it is always 0. Could you let me know if I'm
doing something wrong, or if I am seeing a bug in Radiator?

Regards.  Paul