From: radicalcentrism@googlegroups.com <radicalcentrism@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Ernest Prabhakar
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 1:00 PM
To: Centroids Discussions <RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RC] BCG: 6 steps to sustainably flatten the ECONOMIC coronavirus
curve

Hi Chris,

Thanks.  We are fortunate here in the Bay Area that our local leaders seem to
have gotten ahead of the issue.

How are things in Montana?

— Ernie P.

On Mar 25, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Chris Hahn <c...@2chahn.com
<mailto:c...@2chahn.com> > wrote:

These solutions will, of course, be technically, socially, and politically
difficult. For the sake of our economy, the livelihoods of millions, and the
health of our society, we have to get started. Winter will come again, and we
must begin preparing now.

The question is, can this country execute with the mixed messages we are
getting from our leaders.  Some are seemingly spot-on; other’s may be
exacerbating the problem with careless words and ideas.