Philip Meyer;474668 Wrote:
> I believe a recent firmware update removed some debug code that was
> slowing the interface down.  Mine feels quite responsive now.

This is just the problem that you state above.. "Mine feels QUITE
responsive" I want FLUID menus, with FLUID scrolling. A product from
Squeezebox shouldnt just be "This is the way the new color screen works
(a little bitt choppy)" I will make a movie compareing Classic/Boom with
Radio.

I also noticed that Radio has less settings for scrolling/interface.
Why?

Atbi: I can't see much diffrens when i use knob or remote.

/Hans

--
DiSNEYN