slartibartfast wrote:
> If you click on "My Music" on the Radio menu you should be prompted to
> connect to the LMS server.

Thanks.

When I click on My Music it tries to connect but after about a minute I
get a 'problem connecting' error message. It never gives me an option to
connect to LMS. It -does- give me an option to 'switch library' but when
I select that it goes back to 'problem connecting'.

So I'm just about giving up on this unit. I will cherish my old,
original, and working well Radio. And treat it gingerly. I will exchange
this new (old) one and hope for better luck.