My network has not changed much for years other than a streaming device
or two which I have removed from network for now.
I just find it really strange that the SBR's will start up and play
normally for short period of time before dropping.
I actually took my router and cable setup to my neighbors house and
hooked it up in place of hers and the radio played for four
plus hours there with no issues. Both of the routers that I tried are
definitely "old school" units of same era as the SBR.
I had all four SBR's synced up and they don't all drop off at the same
time. The DHCP error does not come up very much so not
sure about it. 

I just wonder if one of my neighbors has started using some electronic
device that is causing random interference
since I live in a condo unit. I had a issue lately where a fan remote
would not work at night but be fine at other times. That issue just went
away and am hoping that this does too as I can not think of any change
that I did to cause this.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
jet727's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=67444
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111587

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to