Toby10 thanks for your tips..

I have already tried most of them and the SBR radio playing time now
seems to vary between 10-70 mins.
I am not sure anything I did has had any effect though. I noticed using
a wifi analyzer app that there are some
some strong signals in nearby units but it doesn't really behave like a
dropped signal to me. If I turn my router/modem off
and then turn it back on the normal behavior was that the SBR would
start back playing without any input. Something strange in my area
seems to be disabling the SBR at random times that nothing will fix
except a radio restart. I would like to know what exactly inside the
SBR
is being affected so I can troubleshoot more.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
jet727's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=67444
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111587

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to