Well this seems strange - running wlanpoke on my previously mentioned
troublesome radio/location and it was showing resets at least once every
hour or so

I then upgraded to the latest community radio firmware version and since
then wlanpoke has shown no resets at all and stats that are as stable as
the other radios

Is there some other kind of network stability fix in the community radio
firmware?

The one thing I noticed is that the AP scan results in the web monitor
are only showing one result - for the connected AP.

Prior to the upgrade it was showing all the APs found, and that
troublesome radio/location had by far the biggest list of APs found