Man in a van wrote:
> A server log (when rebuffering occurs) might help.
>
> When the Radio resumes, does it pick up where the failure occurs or
> further into the playback ?
>
> You say the Radios are patched > 7.3.3, would you please care to explain
> the steps taken
>
> As this effects all Radios it would seem to indicate a Network problem
> (I'm guessing here :))
>
> Can you paste some of the station urls you are using, that have the
> problem.
>
> Thanks
>
> ronnie

Ronnie had mentioned a server log (captured during rebuffering) to help
identify what is going on. I don't have much experience in this area,
but Ronnie and many others do. Perhaps they can suggest a setup, and I'd
be curious to learn something (what they suggest) if it helps lead to
your resolution. From the LMS settings UI, advanced tab:
36265
Not sure what they would suggest to select, "Internet Radio" maybe?
Also, there are advanced log settings that might be helpful. You can
see/set where the log file is stored from this page.

You mentioned going to the forum for your ISP. Maybe a LMS log can give
you some good info to present there.

Jim

|Filename: 2021-11-27 08_15_18-Window.png                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36265|