*Title: Full time position mid-senior/tech lead ROR*
SoccerBrain <https://www.soccerbrain.com/> is on the search for a
spectacular senior developer to join our Alliance.
If you were a comic character you would be brightly coloured with with
dashes of Ka-Boom! Pow! Wham! Not to mention your weapon of maths
distraction, which you use to creatively scale & shoot every challenge that
comes your way into absolute smithereens.
You would most definitely belong to the ruby alliance, pack yourself with
an Arsenal of weapons, possess insane agility & react to various attacks on
the front line whilst dangling off rails.
We hideout in Surry Hills Sydney, and avoid startup events like crimson
Our package is well equipped to fight any corporate monster.
Sound like you. Spin us your web!
Reach out with an intro, your resume and comic character of choice.
- - -
*Traditional yar yar yar*
SoccerBrain is a software company focused on football education. Located in
Surry hills Sydney, we are changing how football is played through
technology. We have a passion for football and a hunger to kick goals.
can do attitude
You’ll be use to working in a fast pace working environment, have solid
development practices and a hunger to create brilliant work.
- Writing robust clean Ruby code and producing detailed designs
- Implementing software systems including required unit tests
- Providing estimates for development deliverables and system deployment
tasks to ensure a productive scope
- Managing the delivery of projects on time
- Adhering to and championing documentation, development and coding
standards, ensuring quality, stability and reliability,
- Providing ongoing support for implemented software systems
- Advocating and contributing to conceptual analysis, definition, and
documentation of requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and
interfaces with software systems
- Ensuring any bugs/issues are resolved in a timely manner,
- Promoting continuous improvement
You will need to bring 2-5years commercial experience in software
engineering in addition to:
- Comprehensive experience in all aspects of the Ruby software development
life cycle including architecture design, development, testing and
- A proven track record as a technical Lead, managing large scale projects
including resource and team management
- Proficient with AWS
- Ability to contribute your ideas effectively
- A thirst for knowledge & new technologies
- skills to pay the bills
An exciting opportunity to join our small & tenacious team.
Send me an email introducing yourself and why you would be a great addition
to the team.
Mentioning your comic character of choice would be a good thing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby
or Rails Oceania" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/rails-oceania.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.