On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:12:13 -0800 (PST)
Adrisman Yunus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Akhirul kalam, sebelum saya pergi saya ingin meminta
> maaf dulu kepada sanak sanak semua di RN ini, terutama
> pada sanak Muhammad Dafiq Saib, Mak Darul, Bundo
> Nizmah, saudari Rahima, Mak Zul, Mak Malin, Mak
> Darwin, Mak Ban, Mak Kuto, sanak Z Chaniago, saudari
> Evi, saudari Cysca, saudari Ce cille, saudari Iraf,
> sanak Nofen, sanak Sehann, sanak Dino, saudari Rarachm
> dan semuanya saja warga RN dimana saja berada.

  "Assalamualaikum WW"

  Uda Ad, don't make a decision hastily, think it more, please.
  the notion difference is usual in discussion, in contrast we looking
  for parity. if all our consciousness are conformable, the life is
  meaningless. the difference is the art of life.

  let we make RN as a discussion place, experience sharing,
  information sharing, science sharing or the other, moreover we
  can create homesickness, ranah minang tacinto.
  stave off conflict, with this condition, I think everything is
  OK.

  moreover, let we build up RN with rallied all padang people afield
  from all quarter archipelago.
  Uda Ad, I advise you, cancel your intention for unsubscribe from
  RN. Thank you for your kind attention and your sincerity.

--
Wassalam,
Anaswir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>