fyi

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28, 05, 2003 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RantauNet.Com] selingkuh & matrilineal

Salamo ambo marantau, bilo dikana-kana, ado batuano juo.
Hampia indak ado / indak tadanga atau mungkin ado tapi
mungkin ciek duo laki-laki Minang selingkuh / jajan.

tambah lagi (tambah terus nih..), membawa nama "MINANG" itu memang berat, tapi banyak positipnya. Karena, kalo mau macam2 di rantau, bisa malu sendiri.."kok west sumatran yg katanya alim, tapi sama aja tuh, jajan juga...."

nah lho...

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained within this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, retain, distribute, or disclose any of its content to others. Instead, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail entirely. We have checked this e-mail for any viruses and harmful components however; we cannot guarantee it to be secured or virus free. PT Perusahaan Pelayaran EQUINOX does not accept any responsibility for any damages or any consequences therefrom.
'SOAR AWAY TO SEDONA'
Check out attractive value getaway packages at www.sedonahotels.com.sg
For more information on our Internet Specials,
visit our website @ http://www.sedonahotels.com.sg

Kirim email ke